How your giving is used…
As of now providence has no full-time staff. We make ministry a priority and as giving increases, so will our ability to:
- Write and post free online study materials
- Coordinate and equip the body of Christ through regular study groups
- Plan, record, and promote outreach opportunities
- Encourage and evangelize through counseling and accountability
- Support needs within the church
- Support Christ centered missions
- Produce testimony videos
- Equip parents with education tools
- Purchase and dispense Bibles and books
- Purchase and maintain our church facility
- Launch future Biblical enculturation efforts
- Compile and publish apologetic tools
- Fund future matching funds adoption project
- Implement Christian education ministry efforts for families with hardships
- Continue to serve our future families with complimentary premarital counseling and wedding ceremonies.
- Compose and produce scripture as music for meditation and memorization.
- Publish family worship schedules and study guides.
- Serve the community through emergency services chaplaincy.
- Produce dominion oriented instructional videos and documentaries on stewardship of the priestly call of all believers.
- Develop and maintain an online education hub for topical learning through consolidated multimedia access.
- Promote and fund Christian charity efforts to care for the livelihood and medical needs of our own in hardship.
(and eventually hire a full time staff member or two as resources permit) …In all of this we aim to maximize every dollar donated for the glory of Christ!